This is a reminder that Mount Rogers Health District will be doing flu immunization clinics in our 4 high schools this year due to COVID requirements. Sign up is still open and we have been asked to reshare this information with our parents/guardian and staff one more time. Sign up can be completed on line prior to Oct. 16.
Attached is the sign up information in english and spanish as well as the VIIS information sheet.
Flu clinics will be given at the following locations, you can sign up for any location site.
October 20th 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Holston High School Gymnasium
October 22nd 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Patrick Henry High School Gymnasium
October 27th 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Abingdon High School Gymnasium
October 29th 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm at John Battle High School Gymnasium
The Mount Rogers Health District in cooperation with WCPS is pleased to provide Flu Vaccination Clinics for students, parents, and school staff in the Patrick Henry gymnasium on Thursday, October 22 from 2-7 pm. If interested in receiving a vaccination, please do the following:
- Read the attached information sheets from the Mount Rogers Health District with instructions on how to sign up for the flu vaccination, as well as information sheets on the vaccine.
- Complete the registration process by scanning the QR Code on the directions attached to this email OR going to the following site: https://is.gd/virtualflu. The school is not registering students, parents/guardians, or staff members for the vaccine. This may only be completed online through the Mount Rogers Health District website.
- Select a time block by October 16th @ 5:00 pm.
- Be sure to read the vaccine information sheet
- Bring a face covering to wear during the clinic
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Washington County Health Department at (276) 676-5604.