- About Us
- School Report Card
A Career Pathway is a series of structured and connected education programs and support. Services that enable students, often while they are working, to advance over time to better. Jobs and higher levels of education and training.
First, write a career action plan which will serve as a guide that will help you achieve your goals. Identify your long-term and short-term goals. Once you determine what training you will need, start applying to the appropriate programs. For example, apply to colleges or graduate schools or an apprenticeship program.
Put enough thought into it, and you will increase your chances of making a good decision.
- Assess Yourself. ...
- Make a List of Occupations to Explore. ...
- Explore the Occupations on Your List. ...
- Create a "Short List" ...
- Conduct Informational Interviews. ...
- Make Your Career Choice. ...
- Identify Your Goals. ...
- Write a Career Action Plan.
Helpful Career Assessment Links